If you (or someone you know) would like getting paid to help fellow students learn while also working in a flexible, technology-focused environment, STS is the place!
We are always on the lookout for people who enjoy learning new skills and teaching them to others.
Pay starts at $15 per hour and increases with experience, and schedules are designed around each student’s academic, professional, and personal obligations.
NOTE: any student currently enrolled for credit at a degree-granting institution can apply – not just UW-Madison students!
Qualified candidates for the position of Student Technology Trainer are:
- Eager to help other people succeed
- Interested in learning and practicing new software and technology skills
- Able to communicate concepts to others
- Comfortable speaking in front of small groups (roughly 2 to 15 people)
- Excited to be a part of a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming team
If this describes you or someone you know, please consider filling out the application below!
We encourage all interested and qualified students to apply, including those from groups that are historically underrepresented in tech spaces.